Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
The term “Media 10” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Crown House, 151 High Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 4LF. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Media 10 Limited’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of non-exclusive jurisdiction of the England courts.
Event Terms and Conditions
1. Ticket are non-transferable.
2. The exhibitor, artist and performer line-ups and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
3. The organiser Media 10 Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission in any circumstances. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the organiser Media 10 Ltd may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the Festival site with prohibited items.
4. Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk. The Coronation Festival 2013, Media 10 Ltd, Royal Warrant Holders Association and Buckingham Palace will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event, including damage, theft or losses to property, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
5. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
6. Ticket are only valid when purchased from official agents See Tickets. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
7.Tickets are personalised to the named ticket holder and may not be:
(a) sold or transferred to another person; or
(b) used by any person for promotional purposes, including as a prize or other reward in a competition or lottery, except with the prior written permission of Media 10 Ltd.
(c) purchased by an agent on behalf of his or her principal.
8. Where a ticket has been obtained by a person in breach of clause 7, Media 10 Ltd's obligations in relation to the ticket will cease to have effect immediately, in particular:
(a) any person presenting the ticket may be refused entrance to, or removed without notice from the Coronation Festival.
(b) the ticket may be confiscated and there shall be no obligation on the Coronation Festival to refund any monies paid for the ticket.
9. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on the Festival site without the organiser's prior written consent. Please note Media 10 Ltd will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Festival site.
10. Entrance to the Festival is subject to both the Festival's photography policy and broadcaster, internet and filming policy, which prohibit the use of photographic or filming equipment on the Festival site for commercial gain, without the Festival's prior written consent; such that:
a) A person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Festival site if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Coronation Festival for commercial gain.
b) A person may enter the Coronation Festival with equipment referred to in 10.(a) above, where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera but the person may still be removed in accordance with paragraph 10.(a) above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
11. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, sales promotion, staff reward programme or general competition use whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of the Festival organisers.
12. As a condition of sale, the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
Information & Notification
1. Do not buy tickets from street traders and unauthorised agencies. Tickets are security printed and are personal to the ticket holder only. Any attempt to transfer or resell tickets will lead to automatic refusal at the entrance. Beware of forgeries.
2. Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided.
3. You will be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the site.
4. No animals are allowed on site with the exception of registered guide dogs.
5. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
6. Smoking is not permitted.
7. Liquids and food are prohibited from being brought into the grounds of the event. You will be asked to dispense of any liquids or food on your person, before entry. There will be catering facilities available within the event.
8. No overnight cases, suitcases or baggage larger than a hand bag will be permitted on site at the event. Cloakroom facilities will not be available.
9. Media 10 Ltd does not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the Festival due to reasons beyond the Festival's control. You might consider it prudent to insure the value of your ticket in the event of such loss.
To view images taken at the Coronation Festival, please click through to our gallery.
We had over 200 exhibitors showcasing their goods and services at the Festival. You can browse through their profiles by clicking here.
Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust
QEST, the charitable arm of the RWHA devoted to supporting excellence in British craftsmanship, was delighted to exhibit at the Festival.